[GLLUG] Seemingly Simple Question

JLMS jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:49:26 UTC 2015

I'm afraid I have to join the me too parade supporting Lenovo laptops.

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T400 as my main computer, has been on all the time
for the best part of 2 years, no issues so far.

Even bluetooth headphones worked straight away (using Fedora whatever
version I had when I installed it), I aded a no brand DVD writer to rip
music and my backlog of DVDs (to watch on my tablet) and all is working
fine.

I think you either got a single bad computer or perhaps that model was a
bad glitch in the ThinkPad's illustrious LInux history.