[GLLUG] (OT) ISP advice please

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sat Feb 27 15:01:48 UTC 2016

On 27/02/16 14:39, Bernard Peek wrote:
> I don't have personal experience of using A&A but I can recommend Zen.
> Their technical people have always managed to provide me with sharp
> sticks with which to poke BT.

I have no experience of Zen, but that sounds like a crucial difference
between them and A&A.  With A&A, they do the BT-poking rather than me
having to do it.  If Zen expect you to handle it, regardless of how well
they support you in the process, then you're back to trying to deal with
two parties.

A&A sell a service at retail, and they do all the hard work of making
sure it is delivered properly.

John