[GLLUG] (OT) ISP advice please

DL Neil GLLUG at GetAroundToIt.co.uk
Sat Feb 27 20:55:09 UTC 2016

> You might consider talking to Andrews & Arnold.  I believe they will take
> on faulty lines and sort them out on a sort of "no fix, no fee" basis.

+1
Some years ago they took over a BT-circular?circuit nightmare for me
(insufficient bandwidth even to listen to BBC radio - and I lived in
ShepBush!). They said 'no change' apart from their 'influence' but I
think the switch in ISP involved a move of board. Regardless all was
happiness filled! (and any extra monthly cost easily accepted)

--
Regards,
=dn