[GLLUG] New Linux/ubuntu user seeks help/repair Croydon/Surrey/South London area

Joe Ressington joeressington at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:40:07 UTC 2016

> I am a relatively new Linux/ Ubuntu user having had my sytem installed
only 6 months ago by a friend who is now working abroad and not available
to help.
> I am having start-up problems and haven't a clue how to deal with this
myself. I have had no joy in finding a solution at a regular PC repair shop
(tried but failed). I am looking for a technician or shop within a 25 mile
radius of Croydon who has experience with and knows this system. I would
welcome any recommendations or suggestions.
> Regards
> Jackie

Hi Jackie. If the computer is a laptop then I'd suggest brining it to the
meet up that's happening this Thursday evening. There will be plenty of
experienced Linux users who will be able to help you for free. The details
are on the GLLUG site here:

http://gllug.org.uk/index.php/2016/01/05/meetup-thu-28th-jan-at-the-mulberry-bush-pub-near-waterloo-station-6pm/

Joe