[GLLUG] New Linux/ubuntu user seeks help/repair Croydon/Surrey/South London area

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 19:05:33 UTC 2016

On 25/01/16 18:09, jackie menon wrote:
> I am a relatively new Linux/ Ubuntu user having had my sytem installed
> only 6 months ago by a friend who is now working abroad and not
> available to help.
> I am having start-up problems and haven't a clue how to deal with this
> myself. I have had no joy in finding a solution at a regular PC repair
> shop (tried but failed). I am looking for a technician or shop within a
> 25 mile radius of Croydon who has experience with and knows this system.
> I would welcome any recommendations or suggestions.
> Regards
> Jackie

Hi Jackie

That is exactly what this mailing list is here for. Tell us what the problem is, the whole community is here to help. :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."