[GLLUG] FOSS Talk Live 2016, 6th August Kings Cross

Joe Ressington joeressington at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:06:57 UTC 2016

Much like London busses, a second London Linux event has also come along.

FOSS Talk Live 2016 is a free evening of Linux podcasts on Saturday 6th
August at The Harrison near Kings Cross. The main event is ticketed, taking
place in the basement of the pub and I expect there will be a large public
social gathering upstairs in the main bar area.

All of the tickets for the main event have been reserved but I expect that
in the time between the four live shows, people will congregate upstairs
and that not everyone will go down to watch every show.

So if you are in London on the evening of the 6th August, come along. This
isn't an official GLLUG meet up but there will almost definitely be like
minded people there and should be good fun.

Full details at http://fosstalk.com