[GLLUG] Online PM software (Redmine) Recommendations?

TT Mooney ttmooney at ttmooney.com
Sun Sep 25 23:46:43 UTC 2016

Hey all --

I'm working on a couple of contracts with remote folks, and am looking
for a FOSS PM application to keep track of things. It would be nice if
it supported AD (well, via SAMBA)/LDAP, and has time-tracking.

Looking around Redmine seems a good choice, but that's just from a few
web searches. I am pretty set on using a FOSS application, but might pay
for support ala the Redhat model. I am not going to pay per-seat for
'enterprise' features.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

travis