[GLLUG] OT - Boot order HP ML110 G6

Stephen Howell stephen at allthatwemight.be
Fri Jul 21 17:43:58 UTC 2017

Sorry for late reply. The appropriate incantations usually involve setting
a 'hard disk priority' somewhere around the boot option in the BIOS. Tell
it to prioritise DVD or USB above the RAID controller and it'll boot off
those if it finds them first. This is usually hidden in a sub-option
outside of the main network/hard-disk/floppy boot menu in old BIOSes so
just poke around the boot menus until you find it.