[GLLUG] discourse server

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Fri Jun 8 13:05:43 UTC 2018

On 08/06/18 08:37, stuart taylor via GLLUG wrote:
 > I tried this company out and am very disappointed. I used a promo
 > voucher, but they charged me, in error, and after several days they
 > refunded me less than they had taken, blaming my bank for this. They
 > don't seem to understand it isn't my fault, it is them and yet I am >
 > out
 > of pocket.
 > I am looking for a UK based, charging in £'s company to test
discourse > out.
 > stuart

Completely off-topic as I can't solve the OP's main problem (Bytemark
and then self-host? have been good for us) but in re: Digital Ocean,
they seem incautious about who they host, I have suffered a set of ssh
attempted compromises of high sophistication from Digital Ocean
addresses (which led to a lot of security-ish scrambling about). This
verified information came from one of my 3rd party hosts in US,
Dreamhost. So I won't be going to Digital Ocean myself.

MeJ

--
Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
244 Kilburn Lane