[GLLUG] IT for the NHS and General Practices

Marco van Beek mvanbeek at supporting-role.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 09:37:13 UTC 2018

Pubs close because we don't use them, the Brexit referendum was entirely
fucked up by us not bothering to read the subject matter in anything
other than the Sun and the Daily Mail; The railways deserved to be shut
down in the 60's but we conveniently forget (or haven't bothered to
read) the rest of the Beeching report report about replacing them with
buses, which was never implemented: The weapons of mass destruction in
Iraq were a smokescreen by Saddam as it was the only thing he had to
stop Iran invading, so as long as they thought he had them, he was safe.

And how can you complain about paying too much taxi / rates and the lack
of pothole repairs in the same sentence? One is the cause of the other.

There is no mileage in telling stories about how things worked, or
didn't fail.

The only imbecile on this list is you. Get your head out of the tabloids
and into a library. Start to read books instead of listening sound bites.