[GLLUG] Charity WiFi, a bit off topic

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Wed Mar 28 09:53:20 UTC 2018

On 28/03/18 10:32, Andy Smith via GLLUG wrote:
> So there was a bug in an admin web interface which shouldn't be
> publicly exposed anyway, they released fixed versions in 1 day, and
> you consider that a reason to avoid them?
>
> I have bad news for you about software…!
>
> Or have I missed something?

It's the CIA targeting Mikrotik for several years before that that
discourages me. Perhaps you, not so much? Of course they target
everything I expect.

And that's not why we don't use Mikrotik any more - it's the
impermeability of the user interface for the less technical staff that
is the main issue. The gear works.

MeJ
--
Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com