[GLLUG] November Meetup?

Alistair Mann al at pectw.net
Thu Nov 1 14:39:49 UTC 2018

My archives suggest GLLUG has not had a meetup since mid-2016. I shiver
to think folk might all be on a discord server without me knowing and so
real life meet-ups are no longer necessary!

Cheese - I was a games dev in the late 80s/early 90s:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvjlzntgIEE, and I've been all Linux
since the mid 90s: I'd love to meet up even in the absence of wider
interest here - Ottawa is a travel plan as I've relations there.

Cheers,
--
Alistair Mann

t: 07899 846 648