[GLLUG] Meetup tomorrow night in Euston

Alistair Mann al at pectw.net
Tue Nov 6 12:20:51 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

Following on from the "November Meetup?" thread, Cheese, Dimitrios and
myself invite you to join us at the Doric Arch pub above Euston Bus
Station tomorrow night, Wednesday 7th.

The three of us - having never met - appear to have programming on and
under Linux in common so I imagine we'll start there, however looking at
their backgrounds I'm sure we'll have much wider discussions than that.

The Doric Arch website is at https://www.doric-arch.co.uk. If you're
lost, make your way to the bus station outside Euston station and get to
bus stop D. Look left and you'll see the entrance. I'll have my phone
(number below) with me for anyone needing to be guided in.

I'll be there from 6pm. Look for the old guy, white shirt, and bright
yellow Hungry Horace tshirt atop his bag.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace_series

Apologies for the short notice!
--
Alistair Mann