[GLLUG] PERL Advice

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Tue Oct 2 16:24:59 UTC 2018

Are you able to provide a little more context.

I've worked with fairly large and complex Perl codebases and, as with code in any language, I would be wary of offering to do as you ask without a better idea of what I might be getting into

---- On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:19:48 +0100 gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote ----

Hi all

I have a colleague who needs some help with a legacy Perl/Linux system.

Would appreciate a private e-mail from anyone willing to spend 1/2 a day
understanding the legacy situation and advising on options to move forward.

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.