[GLLUG] Re-run Roundcube upgrade script

John Edwards john at cornerstonelinux.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 09:22:23 UTC 2019

Hi

I've not tried Buster yet, but in the past I've used something similar to the following to run the Roundcude db upgrade:

     /usr/bin/mysql -u root -p roundcube < /usr/share/dbconfig-common/data/roundcube/upgrade/mysql/1.1.1-1

where "1.1.1-1" would be the version number of the latest db upgrade file in that directory.

If that does not work then the Roundcube docs on db upgrades might have some more clues.

John