[GLLUG] Server in London

Dr. Axel Stammler axst at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 10 19:59:32 UTC 2019

Hello, David,

Thanks for your quick reply. My internet connection is slow and unreliable, and my power supply has (on rare occasions) failed, too. Part of the server would be devoted to database replication. I don't want to work with any cloud systems offered by big companies.

And, in a pinch I could ask for the server to be handed to me.

Regards

Axel