[GLLUG] Teddy bear principle

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Wed Dec 23 13:15:27 UTC 2020

In my long but limited experience (all experience is limited!) usually
the problem isn't in explaining the problem, or in even solving the
problem, it's in grasping what it *really* is in the first place.
Especially so when it is explained to you by someone who doesn't
understand the problem -- or solution -- domain... see most Gov.
projects worldwide.

However explaining things to teddy bears, cats, and hat stands is an
essential part of problem stress relief :) It does not work so well with
dogs, they wag their tails whether it's explained well or badly :P

Merry Christmas/post-solstice [place festival here] & Feliz Fiestas/boas
festas

MeJ

--
In accordance with UK Government directives due to the Covid-19
situation, our office is temporarily closed. All staff are working from

All communication will be via phone or email. It is important, both for
most rapid response and in order that all staff can respond, that you
raise all issues via our Support Desk at:

support at stabilys.com

If you need help with working from home please contact us using the
above methods.

Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
244 Kilburn Lane
LONDON