[GLLUG] Teddy bear principle

John Hearns hearnsj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:02:18 UTC 2020

I was taught Computer Science by Jennifer Haselgrove in Glasgow. Her first
lecture concerned talking to your cat, and as I remember telling your cat
the steps needed to make  a cup of tea. So you are wrong - it is cats, not
teddy bears.
Something surprising about Dr Haselgrove - she lectured in Comp Sci bit had
no degree in the subject. Why? Well when she was an undergrad no such field
of study existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenifer_Haselgrove