[GLLUG] Web hosting

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Thu Jan 16 08:50:12 UTC 2020

On 16/01/2020 08:19, Dave Lambley via GLLUG wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 23:30, John Levin via GLLUG
> <gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
[snip]
>> Can anyone suggest a decent web host, using linux servers?
>
> I've not yet used them myself, but Mythic Beasts do that kind of thing
> and are fairly well regarded.
>
> https://www.mythic-beasts.com/hosting

I too would recommend Mythic Beasts on the grounds of general cluefulness.

Another option might be BitFolk - https://bitfolk.com/ - who are
similarly clueful.  With them it would be a case of having your own
entire VPS, but one of the many things which you could do with it is web
hosting.

Cheers,
John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.