[GLLUG] Retrieving debian source package.

Tim Woodall t at woodall.me.uk
Sun Jul 12 13:59:50 UTC 2020

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020, Tim Woodall via GLLUG wrote:

> I have managed to get it to work but I don't like it:

Finally - I've worked out what I was doing wrong.

the deb10u2 was coming from security.debian.org but I wasn't getting the
sources from the same place.

Now it is all working the way I wanted it to with no pin hacks.

tim at dirac:~/git/pkgrebuild/squid$ apt-get --print-uris -t buster source
squid
Reading package lists... Done
Selected version '4.6-1+deb10u2' (buster) for squid
NOTICE: 'squid' packaging is maintained in the 'Git' version control
system at:
https://salsa.debian.org/squid-team/squid.git
Please use:
git clone https://salsa.debian.org/squid-team/squid.git
to retrieve the latest (possibly unreleased) updates to the package.
Need to get 5,241 kB of source archives.
'http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/s/squid/squid_4.6-1+deb10u2.dsc' squid_4.6-1+deb10u2.dsc 2674 SHA256:6642185cf2a43854da25982f7a6a8550439d172dd69183ffc5fccb6538f46641
'http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/s/squid/squid_4.6.orig.tar.gz' squid_4.6.orig.tar.gz 5174095 SHA256:190f5c015624f53279e5376749b08192f4023219398db3a40892d484513701c7
'http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/main/s/squid/squid_4.6-1+deb10u2.debian.tar.xz' squid_4.6-1+deb10u2.debian.tar.xz 64420 SHA256:38698bcb2340085843b502a8045292fcd911c266a9e653a1f7c7e0447a100154

Tim.