[GLLUG] Postgrey holding list

Marco van Beek mvanbeek at supporting-role.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 08:00:05 UTC 2020

There is a reporting tool that goes through your mail logs and finds the entries that have been delayed by postgrey and haven’t sucesssfully resubmitted. It isn’t 100% as it doesn’t look in rotated logs, and I can’t remember what it is called, but there was one a few years ago.

Marco van Beek
Supporting Role Ltd