[GLLUG] Internet Data Rate

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:21:11 UTC 2020

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 16:14, Marco van Beek via GLLUG
<gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> > ...MUST NOT (rfc2119)  ....
> >

> I bet you know what BSI 0 is as well :-)

I once worked on a bid where the customer said we had to be 100%
compliant to all the requirements.
It was valued at about £10Million.
So, I was working on the compliance statement, checking that our
product and solution would be fully compliant and identifying what
development work needed to be done, when I came across RFC 1149 on
page 53 of the requirements. That RFC 1149 is surprising difficult to
implement in software so we responded NC to it.
Apparently, we were the only supplier that responded with a 99% compliance SOC.
We won the bid. :-)