[GLLUG] [OT] How to look stupid on the international stage.

James Roberts j.roberts at stabilys.com
Fri May 15 11:58:02 UTC 2020

On 13/05/2020 18:20, Marco van Beek via GLLUG wrote:
> I think the whole thing sums up Huawei 's attitude towards security, if
> one of their "top security engineers" thinks that the code was of an
> acceptable quality for production.
>
> Regardless of whether you subscribe to the whole China / backdoor
> stories, they have an appalling attitude to security.

As compared with, say, Cisco...?

MeJ

--
In accordance with UK Government directives due to the Covid-19
situation, our office is temporarily closed. All staff are working from

All communication will be via phone or email. It is important, both for
most rapid response and in order that all staff can respond, that you
raise all issues via our Support Desk at:

support at stabilys.com

If you need help with working from home please contact us using the
above methods.

Stabilys Ltd		www.stabilys.com
244 Kilburn Lane
LONDON