[GLLUG] hiberante in ubuntu

Daniel C gllug at applehq.eu
Sat May 16 10:34:07 UTC 2020

Hi Davide,

when you `systemctl hibernate`, leave the lid open. Does the caps lock light flash?

Can you also check /sys/power/mem_sleep and see if setting it to [deep] and suspending also gives you the same issue.

If both of these, stop the Intel i915 GPU (DMC) firmware from loading on
your system.

HTH,
Daniel.