[GLLUG] IP address problems.

Andy Smith andy at bitfolk.com
Thu Nov 12 11:50:56 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

It's difficult to respond substantively to your email as it doesn't
appear to contain a question, so not clear exactly what you want
help with, but…

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 11:44:39AM +0000, Chris Bell via GLLUG wrote:
> I have tried entering all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses in /etc/network/interfaces
> but with inconsistent IPv6 results

…I've been doing this for years and it works fine for me. Perhaps
you could give an example of what exactly doesn't work for you in
this regard?

Cheers,
Andy

> I'd be interested to hear any (even two word) reviews of their sofas…
Provides seating.        — Andy Davidson