[GLLUG] Full time vacancy

Marco van Beek mvanbeek at supporting-role.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 13:43:49 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I have an opening that could suit a bright young kid initially to help
with desktop support but with the intention of training them up to do
server support, both Linux and Windows, as well as lots of networking
and stuff.

Happy to talk to someone who has no formal training, perhaps let down by
the education system or are having problems getting jobs due to some
lifestyle or fashion choices... All I am after is that they have a
decent brain, are trustworthy, can think logically, and are eager to learn.

Starting pay would be £24K a year for the right person, and they need to
have commuter access to the London area. Most of our clients are
accessible via public transport.

Cheers,

Marco.

--