[GLLUG] Job Posting

Lee Danskin leed at escape-technology.com
Wed Oct 6 08:47:11 UTC 2021

Apologies for the unsolicited job posting, not sure if this breaks any
rules of the user group but feel free to delete and admonish me.

I work for Escape Technology we are a Media and Entertainment solutions
provider in the UK and Germany.

I am looking for linux sys admin/support chaps who might be interested in
working in the film/tv/games industry

I am looking for entry level to senior level Linux people with no specific
distro knowledge required,

we work in heterogeneous networks with osx and all things Microsoft with a
multitude of distros

Working remotely would not be an issue, but we are based currently in
Fitzrovia London but also looking to open offices in the Chilterns area.

All escape does is graphics workflows, if you are at all interested,
intrigued please directly email me,

Salaries would be based on experience, knowledge.

Thank you for bearing with the interruption, normal service is resumed...

Best Regards

Lee

*Lee DANSKIN*
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER

*T:* +44 (0) 20 7734 8809
*M:* +44 (0) 7711 007695
*W:* www.escape-technology.com

[image: Escape Technology] <https://twitter.com/Escape_Tech> [image: Escape
Technology]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Escape-Technology/217538445047061> [image:
Escape Technology] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/escapetechnology> [image:
Escape Technology] <http://eepurl.com/dsHOyH> [image: Escape Technology]
<https://goo.gl/6KDpej>

[image: Sherpa] <https://sherpa.escape-technology.com/>

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access by anyone
else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed
to our customers, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to
our standard terms and conditions. The views in this email may not
necessarily reflect the views of the company. Please note that Escape
Technology Limited uses the services of credit insurance agencies and
cheque guarantee companies, therefore, customer details may be divulged as
required by such companies. This information will be stored in their
databases and may be exchanged with other credit reference agencies.

--
*Coronavirus (COVID‑19):  Message to those planning to attend Escape
Technology’s office.*