[GLLUG] scam phone call

Jan van Bergen Jan at van-Bergen.com
Thu Sep 30 16:09:18 UTC 2021

Hi Chris

0031 is a call from the Netherlands. In this case as the first number of
the user is a 6 it would be a Dutch mobile calling you. It would not be
an IP as the dutch use a special range for it.
Any number starting with 003 or 004 is coming from a European caller.
(see full list e.g. here
https://warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/ourservices/saro/recruitment/callingcampaign/callingcodes/)

Jan