[GLLUG] Reading/converting unknown database file

Marco van Beek mvanbeek at supporting-role.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 12:54:54 UTC 2024

Marco van Beek
Supporting Role Ltd

> On 26 Sep 2024, at 13:47, Alain D D Williams via GLLUG <gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Government could make a difference here by insisting that anything that it buys
> must fully document all its standards -- a pipe dream of course.

I have long been of the opinion that we should have something much like the CE Mark ( or even part of the CE Mark system ) that forces a “manufacturer” of software to declare their compliance with a software standard in much the same way as they have to declare adhesion to a hardware standard.

Regards to all,

Marco