[gloucs] webserver

Guy Edwards gloucs@mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 24 10:21:00 2002

>From what John Lewis said:
"What we are trying to do is migrate the services from the Transtec
machine to the new Xinit machine. The reason for this has it's obvious
benefits including performance and newer services."

They would choose today to do the webserver wouldn't they? :-) I had to
mail lpi.org to ask to use thier logo on the lpi article and got back a
reply saying "can't check it your servers down" which made me spill my
morning coffee. All the files are on, but the servers returns a 500
error last I checked, I guess just have to wait...

LPI are gonna mention the site on thier mailing list, but I've asked
them to delay it a few days so the servers sorted.

Guy