[gloucs] compiling with qt

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 26 21:21:01 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 18:43, Paul Robertson wrote:

> So is the makefile still trying to build against qt2?
> Are the error messages the same as before?

yeah... configure error library qt-mt not found, I've put the last bit
of config.log at the end.

You mentioned a more verbose output from ./configure before?
the -v and -vv options don't appy here? I did ./configure --help but
didn't see a relevent option.

> > "quanta: relocation error: quanta: undefined symbol: _ZN2Qt9lightGrayE"
> >
> Dunno. I don't even know if the symbol belongs in the qt library or in
> quanta.

I think its a rpm building error something about when you package an rpm
you have to say whether its relocatable or not and then build according
to that? I only did a brief google on that.

> You might get better help from the qt-interest mailing list.

I might give it ago. Cheers again for the help.

config.log (last few lines)

## ----------- ##
## confdefs.h. ##
## ----------- ##