[Gloucs] LUG Sponsorship?

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 21:29:00 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 10:13, Mick Brooks wrote:
> I just noticed this:
>
> http://www.netraverse.com/LUG/
>
> It seems they'd give us one free copy of Win4Lin, and discounts for all
> members, in return for sticking a gif on the website - or am I just being
> naive?
>
> Do people think it's worth dropping them an email?

(Apologies if anyone's replied already but my email account seems to be
acting up. I'm still getting replies out of order that they've been
posted from 8am this morning.)

Who gets the free copy? :-) Does anyone object to Mick getting the free
copy if he sorts it out? It means we all get a discount which I don't
have any problem with. What's the discount level?

Mick do you want to sort this out? You've got CVS access, if you feel
like it, just stick the logo in header or footer.inc and get in contact
with them. When you're done let us know and either me of FB'll upload
it.

Guy