[Gloucs] Poster

Mark Trotman gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 19:53:01 2002

Roy wrote:
> In message <3DEA9B76.1060908@armscroft.com>, Mark Trotman
> <mark@armscroft.com> writes
>
>> Roy wrote:
>>
>>> Jilly,
>>> I can only view the top of a head and something grey in the mid top,
>>> the rest is a black rectangle.
>>> Any idea why ?
>>> Roy
>>>   Charlie Markwick <charlie-markwick@southcot.co.uk> writes

Hi Roy,

Not sure why you can't see this OK with your browser. There were some significant "problems" with
Netscape Navigator 4.7* which unfortunately was still being shipped until recently with some linux
distros, hence my question.

Anyway, good luck with linux. I'm sure you will find it a great tool once you have played with it
for a while (or do what I did and throw my Windoze software out of the window (literally) and
"force" yourself to use linux). I haven't looked back since!

Cheers for now

Mark