[Gloucs] ** Next Meeting 17th December **

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 17 18:40:01 2002

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

Hi people!

Sorry but here I am telling you all I won't be there in half an
hour from now. What logic!=20

It's just that it's very difficult for me to eat after work, then
fit in the glug. I live in Coaley (near Dursley for the uninitiated)
and it's a bit of a haul to Gloucester. Logistics again, huh!

I'm not sure how I'll sort this out, but I'll probably just eat early
and come over a bit later or something - only way really.

Thanks for all the helpfull SuSE disk lending - I will take one of you
up on it a bit later on - probably in the new year, or buy a box set.
As usual the lug is the best place to go in the old I-wanna-try-this-distro
dance.

I don't have a CD-RW at the moment, but will soon (there's one at work
of course).

/me wishes you all a very good meeting and a happy christmas if that's=20
what you plan to do ;)

And just as I'm getting used to it being 2002...oh...

Have fun, and presents!

Will