[Gloucs] Virtual hosts on apache - any gurus around?

Steve Searle gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 00:11:01 2002

--L6iaP+gRLNZHKoI4

I am trying to set up virtual hosts in apache, and have a problem which
I am looking for some help.  The virtual host works with a plain HTML
page, but Perl ssi's don't display anything.  The pages/scripts work fine
when displayed form the non-virtual (main?) part of apache - the entire
site was copied from the working area to the virtual host. When the page
that includes the ssi's is requested, no error logs are written.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could look for an answer?

Cheers

Steve

--=20

(o<	www.stevesearle.com