[Gloucs] make gcc switch

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 16:31:00 2002

--JP+T4n/bALQSJXh8

Hi,

After reading Guy's message, the first person I thought of who could
answer this was Adam. But thinking he is at UNI and probably busy with
various activities, I had a little think about it. But there was no way
on God's earth that I could have come up with all this!

Hope you're not spending too much time with stuff like this Adam, and
enjoying yourself.=20

Have fun,

Will