[Gloucs] Poster

Paul Broadhead gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 20:00:00 2002

"Jill Tovey" <jill.tovey@bigbluedoor.com> wrote:

> I wasn't sure what was happening about the posters I was going to put
> around Uni So I have done a simple poster anyway and if someone could
> just check that it is okay before I use it ?

The poster is nicely done and looks very professional.  The information
is fine but you could say that we meet each month, details on the web
site etc.  My only criticism would be that little old cuddly tux looks
rather macho with that rocket launcher and crash helmet.  Also, the
penguin computing logo is owned by a commercial company I believe, is
that OK?

That's just what I think anyway....

Paul