[Gloucs] Poster

Will Roe gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 20:49:01 2002

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

Hi Jilly,

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 07:49:23AM -0000 or thereabouts, Jill Tovey wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I meant to mention this to someone about this at the meeting on Tuesday b=
ut completely forgot -=20
>=20
> I wasn't sure what was happening about the posters I was going to put aro=
und Uni
> So I have done a simple poster anyway and if someone could just check tha=
t it is okay before I use it ?
>=20
> It is here for the time being - www.zenhighway.co.uk/lug.gif=20
> I wasn't sure whether to put meeting dates and times on or anything else ?

That's cool. I like it a lot. Considering it's a Linux company on the rocke=
t launcher
it probably won't be a problem to ask them if they would mind it being used.

Well done - what did you design it in?

Have fun,
Will

>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> Jilly
--=20
prototype, n.:
	First stage in the life cycle of a computer product, followed by
	pre-alpha, alpha, beta, release version, corrected release version,
	upgrade, corrected upgrade, etc.  Unlike its successors, the
	prototype is not expected to work.

--DocE+STaALJfprDB

--DocE+STaALJfprDB--