[Gloucs] Poster

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 23:04:01 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 20:11, Jill Tovey wrote:
> I shall add about meetings etc,

Yeah, that was all I was gonna say,

> I didn't know that was a logo from another company, so I presume I will
> actually have to change it anyway.

Shame because it looks really cool. What did you do the writing with? I
use the Gimp a bit but I don't recognize that effect.

> > site etc.  My only criticism would be that little old cuddly tux looks
> > rather macho with that rocket launcher and crash helmet.

I think Tux with a gun would appeal to most students :-)

Gloscat students had to make do with me pinning that sourceforge flyer
up on their noticeboards, not half as interesting looking...

Just so you all know, the irc channel is being fairly well used and the
standard clients with the modern distros are easy to use if there's
anyone like me who hadn't/hasn't used irc before.

Guy