[Gloucs] next meeting

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Sep 2 22:38:01 2002

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 17:23, Craig Butler wrote:
> could we have a meeting in Cheltenham ??
>
> could we have a demo about development and the different IDE's. (need some people to help me with my sourceforge project!!)

What sort of help? (you might as well plug it properly seeing as it's
open source.) I understand from the meeting the html side of things is
wrapped up, what do you need?.

> Linux's future role in the work place?

Yeah sounds good. Samba file and print servers, apache intranet servers,
Linux workstations... What about "how to replace windows machines
without your boss noticing" also known as the "what do you mean we're
already running it?" principle.

Guy