[Gloucs] realtime with Linux demo

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 10:22:00 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 08:31, johnmckeown wrote:
> Guy,
>
> GE> "EMC is software that implements real-time control of equipment such as
> GE> machine tools, robots, and coordinate measuring machines.
>
> Sounds very interesting (we looked at this sort of thing,
> CNC etc, when I took a Manufacturing Systems course
>
> will there be robots running around the cybercafe :o)
>
> Didn't you also mention while back another company who
> would like to do a presentation for GLUG meeting?

The EMC stuff is all non-commercial I thought. It's a sourceforge
project anyway, quite a big one too.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/emc/
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=6744

The modulename is documents or emc or rcslib , depending on which bit
you want I think.

I'll get back to them and see what happens.

Guy