[Gloucs] Testing, hello :)

Sean Keane gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 17:08:00 2002

It is a generally accepted fact, that on Tuesday 17 Sep 2002 17:02,=20
jinxy@firenet.uk.com felt compelled to set hand to keyboard and type:

> \o/ Stumbled across your site when looking for something so I thought I=
'd
> say hello :)

Er, hello...

> I've started using Debian (Woody) and barr a few problems it's going
> great but I might have some newbie questions at some point :D

Most people do.  It's a side effect of starting out with Debian.  I did i=
t=20
myself a while back... I got better though.

> I live in Stonehouse so if you see someone holding a BT van a gun point
> shouting "INSTALL ADSL NOW MOFOS!!!" That'll be me. ;)

Yeah, so do I ... but you never see BT vans in Stonehouse (I think they'r=
e=20
afraid).

Sean.