[Gloucs] Re: Tuesday

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Sep 18 16:57:01 2002

I'll bring back the books I borrowed, I'll also bring along My CSS book
which is really cool and available for looking through + borrowing to
thoose CSS fanatics out there.

The time of the meet is on the site which was missing (same as normal -
7.30pm) and managed to sort out the SF file release.

I usually give Sean a lift from Stonehouse so anyone else in Stonehouse
(eg jinxy@firenet), if you want a lift at the same time, let me know.

Guy