[Gloucs] next 3 meetings dates (+little extra)

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 19:32:01 2003

Hi,

Are these dates ok with everyone?
Tuesday 22nd April 7pm
Tuesday 20th May 7pm
Tuesday 17th June 7pm

All at the Internet Cafe at Cross Keys Inn, 67 Barnwood Road, Gloucester
unless someone asks otherwise.

I think it would be cool to have one meeting in more south Gloucester
sometime, maybe a no computer meeting in the sun would be a good change,
what with summer coming up and all. Just an idea.

other news:
Mandrake 9.1 is out...
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/9.1/features/

The multi CD-Burner is ready to go so if anyone wants CD's done for the
meeting let me know what you want recorded (and where to download the
iso's from if it's something obscure) and I'll have it ready for the
next meeting.

Sean I've added you as release tech on SourceForge. Website spelling
fixes you did have been applied to the online site (cheers). Index and
about pages have some more details on too.

Guy