[Gloucs] new versions of distros

Guy Edwards gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Apr 5 23:06:00 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 13:40, john mckeown wrote:
> > Mandrake 9.1 is out...
> > The multi CD-Burner is ready to go
>
> I shall bring cash to re-imburse you
> for all your costs etc - how much?

Price used to be a pound a CD to cover costs or swap for a blank CD.

> Do you need us to give you an idea in advance
> of who's interested in what distro? I see various
> new already out or will be before next meeting.

If people want to say what version of anything they'd like then that
would help.

> Maybe mention on website that there will be sets
> of various distros at the meeting - We were
> down to 0 newbies (apart from me)
> at the last meeting

Ok will do. I'll also make the links for subscribing more obvious after
talking to some new people last week.

> > I think it would be cool to have one meeting in more south Gloucester
> > sometime, maybe a no computer meeting in the sun would be a good change,
>
> Sounds good

Yah! I just figured if we rarely use the computers anyway then it might
be nice to have a meeting in the sun. May sound ok? You just know it'll
rain on whichever date we pick ;-)

Guy