[Gloucs] As if I needed more reasons not to use Windows....

Mark gloucs at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 29 07:51:02 2003

> posted anonymously with my alter ego... :)
>
> See, I told you I/we'd get flamed.  I now know your alter ego too ;)
> Looks like I'll just have to try an old version of Linux to see if all
> these Linux doubters are right....

Well, basically if you use a text based install to make sure no strange
graphics going's on happen, and have a recent kernel available.. and probably
an updated version of gcc, then there shouldnt be much of an issue...

just a theoretical thought (well, I try not to use release version thoughts..)

Mark