[Gloucs] dont go to december meeting at equals

David & Sharon david.sharon-copsegreenfarm at farming.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 10:39:26 GMT 2003

There is a new internet cafe in Cambray, Cheltenham, which seems fairly
ameinable to what we want to do.  They have a website, www.mcdp.org.uk
  which suggests a membership fee for a 6 month period, but having spoken
to the proprietor, he will come to an arrangement for the room each time
we use it.  I will get to meet him on Friday, so if anyone has any
queries etc. let me know and if we want to meet there.  They are free
for next tuesday if we want them.

David

ps How much were we paying for Equals?