[Gloucs] LDAP Talk

Francis Barton fbarton at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 10 01:02:47 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 22:19, Guy Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 20:44, Iain Calder wrote:
> [snip]
> > Because of the demonstrations a projector and suitable venue will be
> > required.  Can anyone help with a projector?
>
> I can get a projector but the venue is going to be harder.

The MCDP, as suggested by David, looks good to me.

I'm not convinced a pub is the best place for our sort of meetings,
especially when someone has gone to the trouble of preparing a talk.

A cafe or room that can be hired out would be a more conducive venue to
hearing what is said and discussing it. And a place that sells decent
coffee has got to be a bonus; people who drive to LUG meets don't want
to be on the beers (especially just before Christmas with the cops about
;-)) and it would be good to have coffee instead.

Franco