[Gloucs] LDAP Talk

David & Sharon david.sharon-copsegreenfarm at farming.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 17:28:22 GMT 2003

If anyone has any terrible objection to meeting in Cheltenham ( at the
moment it's only Guy! ), let me know, as I have to let the MCDP know one
way or the other, tomorrow (friday).  There is no commitment on our part
- if we don't like it, we don't have to use the venue again but I have
to agree with Francis, it is nice to be able to hear what is being said
and not have to compete with some sound system.

David