[Gloucs] LDAP Talk - Projector

ARL Internet Solutions Ltd sales at arlsolutions.com
Sat Dec 13 01:20:47 GMT 2003

Hi,

I am thinking of joining your group, how do I join?

Regards

Adrian Lane

Iain Calder wrote:

> Now that we have a venue arranged (thanks to David/Sharon) can anyone
> who is able to bring a projector confirm what resolution/refresh
> settings are required to use it.
>
> Not sure if a screen will be needed or if there is something suitable
> at the venue?  I have a old slide-projector screen but will not be
> able to transport it and the other equipment very easily.  At times
> like this I almost (but not quite) wish I had a laptop!
>
> Iain

Yours Sincerely

Adrian R. Lane (Managing Director)
For and on behalf of ARL Internet Solutions Limited.

Telephone: 0844 840 5673

Mobile No: 07729 971371

DO NOT ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE UNLESS IT IS SIGNED WITH OUR PGP KEY!

copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is